POST 3: My Dream Job

 


Since I was a child, I knew that my ideal job would be to work as a dentist in my own clinic, that is why I decided to study dentistry.

I would like to work in the south of the country because I consider that, unlike Santiago, the city where I currently live, the environment is much more comfortable, as there are less traffic and fewer people, it is also healthier because there is less contamination and more nature, which for me is fundamental, because I like to do sports outdoors and go to different places.

The main reason why I want to have my own clinic is that I will be able to help people personally, and guarantee that this help is of the best quality. I would also like to be able to choose the infrastructure and design myself, to make sure that it is a comfortable place for me and my future workers, where each one has his own work "box", but, above all, for the patients. In addition, being my own clinic, I would have more freedom to travel to different cities and countries, either for work, to specialize or to go to lectures and meetings, or simply on vacation, to distract and enjoy myself.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, i would also like to work in the south, it is very relaxed and beautiful

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

POST 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past