POST 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past

 If I could travel to the future, I would like to go to a place where I could see myself to know if I achieved the things that I so wanted to have since I was little, since given the circumstances I had to take a complicated and long path, where there is a lot of competition. to get ahead. I think about seeing what I achieve in my future and knowing what mistakes I made so I can do them well when it becomes my reality.

I would also like to see if any major scientific advances were made. Since currently some things are wrong. I would like to know if wars are part of the past, if people managed to be more civilized and achieve the peace and humanity that we really should have.

Another thing I would also like to know is about the great scientific advances in terms of comfort, I mean that smart technologies became widespread and it was possible for most of the world to obtain technology that helps make life easier, do everything. more comfortable for the world. Since these technologies could also help in the field of health, which is my area of study, and see if they can also collaborate in the ecological field, to be able to take care of our planet more efficiently.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

POST 3: My Dream Job